jump to last post 1-17 of 17 discussions (17 posts)

Apart from when you are sad what makes you cry ?

1. Loveslove profile image58
    Lovesloveposted 6 years ago

Apart from  when you are sad what makes you cry ?

Some songs bring back such happy memories for me and reduce me to tears ...what makes you cry ?

2. Charlotte B Plum profile image79
    Charlotte B Plumposted 6 years ago

Like you, a moving melody, powerful lyrics.. but also, missing someone, being really happy, or really stressed.... those can make the tears flow

3. Toby Simon profile image36
    Toby Simonposted 6 years ago

most of the time songs, like you make my tears come out...
    also movies that are worth crying make me my tears come out ^^

4. edhan profile image60
    edhanposted 6 years ago

Memories of my parents who had passed away. Remembering them and the days I spent with them. Even though it has been a long time but I can't seem to let go. I have told myself many times that I should let go ... but those memories keep coming back to me.

5. nancyme profile image58
    nancymeposted 6 years ago

Romantic songs esp. country and scenes in movies. I love music and any kind of soft and touching tune makes me cry.

6. shiloh01 profile image55
    shiloh01posted 6 years ago

Anytime when I am emotionally touched by happiness..it makes me cry. Even a small tender kiss on my forehead from an old lady can make me cry, a hug from a sweet little kid can make me cry too, also when my mom massage my hair with extra love and care, that makes me cry too..and all these tears come due to happiness and not because I am sad.

7. sangre profile image97
    sangreposted 6 years ago

When the time comes to say goodbye to family and friends who are going back home overseas after visiting you for a while, it's always an emotional time saying goodbye.

8. haikutwinkle profile image65
    haikutwinkleposted 6 years ago

My eyes, drowning in the sea, upon receiving love and kindness unexpectedly
    My eyes, flowing endless stream, when realizing the blessings behind the sacrifices
    My eyes, swimming in rivers of dreams, fully comprehending the consequences of small thoughtful acts
    My eyes, resting among morning dews, remembering the touch of appreciation
    My eyes, glistening with gratefulness, her hands that protect
    My eyes, endless healing tears, her hands always holding a light
    My eyes, never cease to drizzle, her hands never lacking in love
    My eyes, will always be compassionate, to the aging hands that brought me up
    Love and Kindness.... makes me cry... happy happy tears wink

9. The Demon Writer profile image63
    The Demon Writerposted 6 years ago

Music also has an effect on me. Every time I sing when I'm alone my eyes start to water. Often the tears will start to run down my cheeks. I cannot find a single reason for this. It isn't because I am happy or sad. Music just does that to me.

10. MellyMoo profile image61
    MellyMooposted 6 years ago

Hormones make me cry sometimes.  Also, last night I watched My Sister's Keeper - a very emotional movie about a young girl who loses her fight with cancer.  That made me cry

11. Loveslove profile image58
    Lovesloveposted 6 years ago

I have a few CD's recorded especially for me..the songs all have a memory attached and I cry  when I play them.

12. feenix profile image61
    feenixposted 6 years ago

Way back in the 1950s when I was little boy, I cried when I saw King Kong get killed and also when I saw Godzilla get killed. And today, I cry when there is a scene in a movie that shows some nice little animal dying or getting killed.

13. evilia_lim profile image59
    evilia_limposted 6 years ago

when something bad happens to our closest friend or closest relative/ family member. I can feel the same emotion just like that bad thing happens to me.

14. Wesman Todd Shaw profile image97
    Wesman Todd Shawposted 6 years ago

Things that make me "almost" cry are always things in music and literature.

15. nessafay profile image74
    nessafayposted 6 years ago

Seeing my 5 week old son smiling and cooing made me cry tears of joy today...it was one of the cutest things I've ever seen.

16. profile image0
    paxwillposted 6 years ago

chopping onions! (unless I'm chopping them outside with a strong breeze or wearing lab goggles)

17. Juana Aman profile image63
    Juana Amanposted 6 years ago

I rarely cry when I am sad or hurt. I cannot control my tears when I am happy or if listening of someone's achievement on TV. I cry when I am happy. I am an emotional fool.