jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (6 posts)

Why do you think everybody hates Justin Beiber so much??

1. Pramesh Shrestha profile image60
    Pramesh Shresthaposted 5 years ago

Why do you think everybody hates Justin Beiber so much??

2. abbykorinnelee profile image74
    abbykorinneleeposted 5 years ago

The boys hate him because they are envious of the way girls react to him.  Some may be envious of that combined with the fact he is a great looking guy and has an incredible talent.  Girls tend to love him I supposed.  Father's hate him because they have pre-adolescent daughters with a first celebrity crush and they are wearing t-shirts with a boys face plastering their chest.  And mom's hate him because they are so sick and tired of hearing the song "boyfriend" played that they want to snatch their daughters CD and snap it in half and would love if Bieber got larangitis until their kid grew out of his music.

3. nightwork4 profile image60
    nightwork4posted 5 years ago

i don't think it's actually him people hate. i don't like his music in the least but to me it's irrelevant. what i do hate is his followers, the beliebers. they go on social network sites and flood it with their immature thoughts about how dreat he is and after a while people end up hating bieber because of his fan's behavior.

1. abbykorinnelee profile image74
      abbykorinneleeposted 5 years agoin reply to this

I know its all immature stuff but aren't most of his fans teenagers and pre-teens?  My daughter is a huge bieber fanatic and she's 8 years old...lol...I didn't really think adults were fans of his really...I could be wrong

2. nightwork4 profile image60
      nightwork4posted 5 years agoin reply to this

i doubt many adults like him either. it is at a point where even twitter won't let trending topics start that are about bieber. his kid fans have caused a lot of animosity towards him.

3. abbykorinnelee profile image74
      abbykorinneleeposted 5 years agoin reply to this

Reminds me of in the 1980s with New Kids on the Block

working