jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (6 posts)

What are your top 5 favorite movies of all time and why?

1. Sarah Christina profile image83
    Sarah Christinaposted 5 years ago

What are your top 5 favorite movies of all time and why?

2. FatFreddysCat profile image97
    FatFreddysCatposted 5 years ago

RoboCop (1987) - my favorite of all time. It's just a really kick ass comic book come to life.

Halloween (1978) - Nostalgia plays a big part in this one cuz it scared the ever lovin' poop outta me as a young'in

Star Wars (1977) - blew my mind as a 7 year old, and it still does.

Rock N Roll High School (1979) - the best rock comedy film ever!

Star Crash (1979) - A hilarious "Star Wars" ripoff that  introduced me to Italian B-Movies and schlock cinema in general.

Sarah Christinaposted 5 years agoin reply to this

Very interesting, I've never heard of Star Crash I will have to check that out now. 2 of the movies you like were made the same year I was born, lol. 1979.

2. FatFreddysCat profile image97
      FatFreddysCatposted 5 years agoin reply to this

"Star Crash" is crap, but it's AWESOME crap. Haha. It's best remembered for being one of David Hasselhoff's earliest film roles.

3. profile image56
    Dwight Hicksposted 5 years ago

Friday- Hilarious movie full of quotable lines.

The Dark Knight- This movie felt like a 2 and half hour climax.  Extremely entertaining.

House Party- For reasons I can't explain, I just love this movie.

The Departed- Great script, great acting, great movie.

Psycho (Original Version)- This movie set trends that are still being followed.  Despite the horrible 1960's effects, it's still a great watch.

Honorable Mention: Lucky Number Slevin, Vacancy, Scream, and The Fourth Kind.......My list changes constantlhy...

Sarah Christinaposted 5 years agoin reply to this

I know what you mean, my list changes as well. You seem to like a lot of stuff in the horror/thriller genre. While some have great plots, they tend to not be my cup of tea (I get too scared lol).

working