jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (6 posts)

Which Christmas Songs do you find the most romantic?

1. midget38 profile image92
    midget38posted 5 years ago

Which Christmas Songs do you find the most romantic?

2. Jools99 profile image91
    Jools99posted 5 years ago

Winter Wonderland - about spending the day together, making a snowman, walking in the lanes and then sitting all cozy out of the snow, by a roaring fire - very romantic, especially with rum-infused hot chocolate!

3. fpherj48 profile image77
    fpherj48posted 5 years ago

"I'll Be Home For Christmas."......is romantic, but also sad.....it always make me cry.  and I really love Mariah Carey's real popular Christmas song...the name of which escapes me right now....    ?"All I Want For Christmas Is You?"  Is that the name?.....

4. DzyMsLizzy profile image95
    DzyMsLizzyposted 5 years ago

I'm not sure if it's the same song mentioned by Jools99 or not, but has the line, "...let it snow, let it snow, let it snow..."  and "my dear, we're still goodby-ing..." 

My memory for song titles, and at times the words, really sucks these days, but I do know what I like when I hear it...just please don't add insult to injury by asking me to name the artist...  sad

5. Sunshine625 profile image93
    Sunshine625posted 5 years ago

"I Saw Mommy Kissing Santa Claus" ... not sure how appropiate it is since she was kissing him underneath the mistletoe, but to each his own smile

6. profile image0
    Justsilvieposted 5 years ago

Merry Christmas, Darling - The Carpenters

Also a bit sad, because they are apart for Christmas , but also very romantic and Karen Carpenters voice makes it even more beautiful.

Merry Christmas, darling
    We're apart, that's true
    But I can dream
    And in my dreams
    I'm Christmasing with you
    Holidays are joyful
    There's always something new
    But every day's a holiday
    When I'm near to you