What are the three things you like the most about Dragonball Z?

1. dailytop10 profile image92
    dailytop10posted 5 years ago

What are the three things you like the most about Dragonball Z?

Dragonball Z is a classic anime series. It was first aired during the early 90s but its fame seem to be evident until now. This only proves that this anime series has something that attracts millions of new fanatics across the globe. Are you among the them? What are the things you like about Dragonball Z? If you find this anime not worth watching, why?

https://usercontent2.hubstatic.com/7580213_f260.jpg

2. BraidedZero profile image90
    BraidedZeroposted 5 years ago

I was absolutely obsessed with this show when I was 13 (about 10 years ago). I watched it all the time, every day after school. I think the 3 things that kept me watching the show where the fight scenes, the plot and the suspense. It would take them 15 episodes to do one single fight scene. And sometimes there would be an episode of just talking, no fighting, just talking. I recently thought about buying the seasons and watching them over again but I didn't want to ruin that part of my childhood because I know I would think they were lame now.

3. followthestray profile image94
    followthestrayposted 3 years ago

1.) The characters.  They're so unlike Western superheroes which are so angsty.  These guys actually have fun and are funny! 

2.) I love the role women play in the series.  In the beginning, Bulma was a major character and later fell into the background a bit--but was still important.  There are also quite a few females in the series, and they all have distinct personalities.  Those who objectify women (like Master Roshi) are also made into fools!  We have yet to see stuff like this in Western media.

3.) It's so easy to imagine yourself in the story or come up with alternative stories for the real characters.  That always made this series more fun to me.

working