jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (5 posts)

What are some of the best Anime series' and why?

1. belleart profile image90
    belleartposted 4 years ago

What are some of the best Anime series' and why?

I have been watching a lot of anime in the past 2 years and came across some amazing stuff, better than anything the western imagination has to offer in my opinion...they go above and beyond reality in a way that is rarely seen in animated shows.  So, what is your favourite anime series and why?

2. Mahfoudh Muhammed profile image61
    Mahfoudh Muhammedposted 4 years ago

Although I do not watch anime anymore, I have developped a strong relationship with a number of great anime series over the past years.
    I grew up with series like X Hunter, DragonBall Z, Black Cat, Detective Conan and I do not deny that I still don't mind watching more episodes. Anime is indeed addictive

3. M. T. Dremer profile image93
    M. T. Dremerposted 4 years ago

I don't watch a lot of it, but the best one I ever saw was called 'Claymore'. I found it on netflix along with 'Witchblade' and 'Rin' which were both good as well. Though those three shows are definitely not for children.

4. peachpurple profile image83
    peachpurpleposted 4 years ago

Spongebob n square pants, a joker with lots of unbelievable weirdo stuff that happens under the sea, imagine a squirrel living in the sea!不

5. SomeEldarGuy profile image71
    SomeEldarGuyposted 4 years ago

On my fairly extensive anime list, I have about 12 series rated 10/10. Toaru Majutsu no Index being my favourite, Death Note, Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood, Zetsuen no Tempest, Clannad, Steins;Gate, Haiyore! Nyaruko-San, Angel Beats! and a few others.

These series aren't exactly linked well to each other on the surface, but are all very well made with great characters, they also do the basics well, the music, the animation and artwork, after these things, its mainly personal preference (partly why some series appear on this list, while Attack on Titan and Sword Art Online do not).

Anime has a great quality of having such a vast range of genres and stories to choose from, there are no limits to the insanity of power levels (yes we all know they reach over 9,000), explosions, scale of size and everything you can think about. Because of this i refuse to believe there is a person out there who cannot relate to at least one series out there, those which I've listed are just an insight into the many which I've enjoyed.

working