Can you name at least 5 actresses which exemplifies the femme fatale?
In my opinion, just to name five out of many:
1. Sally Field for her portrayal of standing up for her rights regarding unions
2. Rachel Welch, just because she is Rachel Welch and is still as beautiful as ever
3. Kathleen Turner during her Jewel of the Nile, Romancing the Stone and War of the Roses days
4. Sharon Stone for her unforgettable interrogation scene in Basic Instinct
5. Angelina Jolie for showing that a women can excel in action films, and still be declared the most beautiful woman in the world
Angelina Jolie, Sharon Stone, Glenn Close, Rebecca DeMornay, and Uma Thurman.
by flashmakeit5 years ago
Can you name at least two movies worth watching more than once?
by Urmila5 years ago
Okay, name a word which contains at least two vowels.I will start withNear
by Melissa White5 years ago
What type of girl do you want to spend your life with? Or at least what qualities must she possess?It can go for women too! The question remains the same: What kind of woman do you wish to spend your life with? A strong...
by Grace Marguerite Williams2 years ago
Can you name at least 7 synonyms for the color peach?
Copyright © 2018 HubPages Inc. and respective owners.
Other product and company names shown may be trademarks of their respective owners.
HubPages® is a registered Service Mark of HubPages, Inc.
HubPages and Hubbers (authors) may earn revenue on this page based on affiliate relationships and advertisements with partners including Amazon, Google, and others.