jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (8 posts)

If we could vote for one celebrity to be booted out of the country, who would it

1. bethperry profile image91
    bethperryposted 4 years ago

If we could vote for one celebrity to be booted out of the country, who would it be and why?

Pretend it is a reality show: once a year we all get to cast a vote to have ONE irritating and useless celebrity forcibly booted out of the U.S.. What celebrity would get your vote and why?

https://usercontent1.hubstatic.com/8047400_f260.jpg

2. Alecia Murphy profile image78
    Alecia Murphyposted 4 years ago

Right now I say Justin Bieber. He's a Canadian but unfortunately he's polluting L.A. with his loud parties, fast driving and ridiculous antics. What I don't understand is why did he move into a family community when he could've easily set up in a party community. That and the fact he's just more antics than talent gets my vote.

bethperryposted 4 years agoin reply to this

Alecia, Bieber came out in a Rolling Stone interview saying he hates the U.S. and doesn't plan to become a legal citizen. Add this to his driving scandals & boorish behavior, yes he's my choice too!

3. FatFreddysCat profile image97
    FatFreddysCatposted 4 years ago

I'd pick any random Kardashian. It doesn't matter which one cuz I can't tell'em apart anyway.

Me either! lol

4. connorj profile image77
    connorjposted 4 years ago

https://usercontent1.hubstatic.com/8051496_f260.jpg

I would have to favor Bette Midler with regards to this endeavor. Keep in mind, I would probably settle for a "slow boat almost to China" for her; that would be her shipment home to Honolulu, Hawaii...

lol I used to like Bette, but her recent behavior does come across as intolerant and elitist.

5. Man of Strength profile image77
    Man of Strengthposted 4 years ago

I'll cut Justin Bieber a little slack due to his age. He's young, popular, and rich. Of  course, that doesn't excuse his behavior but I was once 19 and full of myself too. The only difference was I had less money, a lot less money. My choice is Chris Brown. He has to go. He's not a good singer, he's thuggish, and has serious anger management issues.

working