jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (8 posts)

Will the White House seriously consider deporting pop celebrity Justin Bieber?

1. bethperry profile image91
    bethperryposted 4 years ago

Will the White House seriously consider deporting pop celebrity Justin Bieber?

A petition calling for the deportation of Canadian-born pop idol Justin Bieber and submitted to the White House-run website, We The People, has gained more than 100,000 signatures within the last month, necessitating a legal review by the President Obama's administration. Do you feel the White House will give serious attention to the desires of those that signed the petition - or do you feel that to deport the admittedly DUI-driving Bieb will be seen as jeopardizing the Obama administration's desired Immigration Reform goals?

https://usercontent2.hubstatic.com/8695665_f260.jpg

2. Alastar Packer profile image83
    Alastar Packerposted 4 years ago

Like father like son. perhaps? Throwing eggs at a neighbors house is something a ten year old would do. And opening an ink shop with pop in Fla., maybe. Seems Justin is human after all and the pressures of superstardom are weighing heavy. Maybe it would also be a good idea to let him be among the regular folk if that is what he wants. The White House deporting him though seems unlikely, bar a major meltdown bad action. I kinda feel sorry for the lad and hope he can get his life together for the better. Party over for now might be the right way for Justin..

bethperryposted 4 years agoin reply to this

Alastar, I used to overlook his antics, but that was before he told Rolling Stone mag that Americans are "evil". I think maybe having to return to Canada might open his eyes up to what he took for granted.

2. Alastar Packer profile image83
      Alastar Packerposted 4 years agoin reply to this

Hi , Beth. To be frank about it, I didn't know much about the B and his antics and had to ask someone. You have now enlightened me further and are no doubt correct. Parts of pretty but cold Canada might be B's Siberian wake-up call for sure.

3. FatFreddysCat profile image98
    FatFreddysCatposted 4 years ago

The only reaction the White House should give is to say, "Come on, people, cut the sh*t. The Change.org petition web site is supposed to bring our attention to REAL issues, not meaningless crap like this."

I do think the petition's terminology sounds more prudish than practical. If the creator's concern is ridding the US of non-legals that are bad influences there are some choice violent murderers they could start with.

4. junkseller profile image86
    junksellerposted 4 years ago

The White House will most likely say that deporting people is a matter of law, not whim, and will be carried out as such.

Personally, if it were me, I'd say that it is the people who made him famous, and then spend bazillions of hours considering every little detail of his life, so they get what they deserve.

Yep LOL

working