jump to last post 1-2 of 2 discussions (5 posts)

Will Lyudmila Putin write a tell all book now that her marriage to Russian Presi

1. xstatic profile image60
    xstaticposted 4 years ago

Will Lyudmila Putin write a tell all book now that her marriage to Russian President Putin is over?

The first thing that came to mind when I read the headline about the Putin divorce, was what she might say in a book about Vladimir Putin. In that society, it is unlikely that she could write such a book, but just imagine. Mr. Putin is fond of bare chested strength exhibitions, but what if he wore dresses at home, for instance? What kind of outrageous things can you imagine she might say?

2. profile image0
    Larry Wallposted 4 years ago

She may, but I will not be reading it, because i never read such books. I often question the accuracy and objectivity and frankly, I am just not interested in the private lives of every public figure.

1. xstatic profile image60
      xstaticposted 4 years agoin reply to this

Nor am I Larry, but in comparing our cultures, it would surely happen in the US, so it amused me to consider such a book coming out in the Russian society. The question is meant to be humorous, something we see too little of.

2. Karre profile image81
      Karreposted 4 years agoin reply to this

It is humorous xstatic....to ponder the sex life of Putin kinda of makes me ill as a woman. lol. If she was in the US, she'd write it. In Russia, doubtful. I also wonder how many even knew he was married? giggle.

3. xstatic profile image60
      xstaticposted 4 years agoin reply to this

True Karre, here, know way too much about people in public life. In more closed societies like that it is true little may be known of Putin's life beyond his media pranks.

working