jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (9 posts)

Who is one villain you would most like to challenge?

1. EJ Lambert profile image75
    EJ Lambertposted 4 years ago

Who is one villain you would most like to challenge?

We always talk about which hero we aspire to be.  What about the other way around.  If you could match wits with any villain in the world of fiction, who would it be?

2. profile image0
    Ghost32posted 4 years ago

Not a one of them.  When it comes to villains, I have no interest in challenging them.  I'd much rather take them out without them ever seeing me coming.

EJ Lambertposted 4 years agoin reply to this

No subtlety to your game, eh Ghost?

3. JohnGreasyGamer profile image86
    JohnGreasyGamerposted 4 years ago

Saren of Mass Effect 1, but not in his Super Saren form. But rather than face him I'd want to pull him out of his mind-control and help him resist the Reaper influence before putting him out of his misery. If not him, I'd go with Nitrous Oxide of Crash Team Racing - if anyone can save the universe in a go-kart race in space, it's me!

I always did think Saren was an underrated villain.  Either way, how could you not want to save the universe in a go-kart?

4. toptendeals profile image83
    toptendealsposted 4 years ago

Bill Lumbergh of Office Space!

I'm not coming in on Sunday big_smile

Let the battle begin.

5. dailytop10 profile image92
    dailytop10posted 4 years ago

That would be the Riddler. I simply love the character. He is villainy at its finest.

Oh my yes.  Probably the most creative Batman villain and a marvel of designing deadly games.  Still my favorite bad guy from the original movies thanks to Jim Carrey.

working