jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (8 posts)

What movie of 2013 are you anticipating the most and why?

1. Nicole Danielle profile image66
    Nicole Danielleposted 4 years ago

What movie of 2013 are you anticipating the most and why?

2. residentstone profile image60
    residentstoneposted 4 years ago

The Europa Report. Europa as you may or may not know is an icy moon of Jupiter, which scientists believe has a gigantic ocean underneath it's crust which could possibly harbor life.

Anywho, I hear it's a super realistic journey to Europa and what they find they may not like. Looks super dope from a total space geek perspective. Check the trailer on youtube. Awesome!

Nicole Danielleposted 4 years agoin reply to this

I definitely will! I've never heard of Europa, but from you've wrote it says like a pretty interesting movie. smile

2. residentstone profile image60
      residentstoneposted 4 years agoin reply to this

Ya, looks real cool, also Man of Tai Chi, directed and starring Keanu Reeves, with the choreogropher from the Matrix, looks real dope.

3. Diana Lee profile image83
    Diana Leeposted 4 years ago

I want to see The Lone Ranger. Johnny Depp will make a good Tonto.

Seen the previews, it does look pretty! Johnny Depp is always an amazing actor!

4. LastRoseofSummer2 profile image85
    LastRoseofSummer2posted 4 years ago

I am really looking forward to the "Romeo and Juliet" with Hailee Steinfeld and Douglas Booth. I can't wait to see this one because I love "Romeo and Juliet" and this looks like such a gorgeous costume drama! I was so excited when I found out it is indeed coming to America this September. It's a British production and at first it didn't look like it was going to be distributed over here.

Sounds amazing! I didn't even known it was!

working