jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (9 posts)

If you could predict the future, what would you do with that knowledge?

1. Krista Schnee profile image80
    Krista Schneeposted 4 years ago

If you could predict the future, what would you do with that knowledge?

2. TheRaptorClaw profile image60
    TheRaptorClawposted 4 years ago

If I could predict the future, I'd do some investing. I could tell if a company was doing good or bad and know which to invest in.

Krista Schneeposted 4 years agoin reply to this

That's certainly understandable, TheRaptorClaw. I think I might do the same thing.

3. lburmaster profile image83
    lburmasterposted 4 years ago

Put money in investments and create an empire. Donate most of it to charity, then keep a good amount for my family.

Thank you for commenting, Iburmaster!

4. profile image0
    Larry Wallposted 4 years ago

It depends how far into the future you are predicting. If you can predict one day, you might want to try your luck with the ponies. However, if you could predict a week ahead but not beyond, you may not want to do anything, because any changes you make a week from now, could have unimaginable impacts on the future. You might not meet the person who was destined to be your wife. Thus you would not have children. The child that was to grow up and find the cure for cancer, be the leader that ends war or be the person who keeps a blind person from walking into the path of a car would not exist and everything would change. The move, "Its A Wonderful Life," gives an idea of how one event can have unbelievable impactss on so many people.

Very insightful comments, Larry!

5. FatFreddysCat profile image100
    FatFreddysCatposted 4 years ago

Play the Powerball, since I'd already know the winning #'s!!

6. toptendeals profile image83
    toptendealsposted 4 years ago

I would develop the technologies of tomorrow today and advance our civilization.

working