jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

Who do you think will be the 12th Doctor on Doctor Who?

1. Britt Barnicott profile image61
    Britt Barnicottposted 4 years ago

Who do you think will be the 12th Doctor on Doctor Who?

2. M. T. Dremer profile image94
    M. T. Dremerposted 4 years ago

I suspect it will be a relative unknown. The show has proven that it can take a new actor and make them into a star. However, if I had a choice, I would like Rupert Grint to be the next doctor. He's british, he's the right age, and it would allow the doctor to finally be a ginger. I also think it would be neat to see a female doctor for a change, but I think it's too late in the characte's lifetime to take such a dramatic departure from the formula.

3. profile image0
    Ghost32posted 4 years ago

Don't know and don't care.  I loved Tom Baker as Doctor Who but won't even watch the show with anyone else in that role.

4. Joshua Scott profile image78
    Joshua Scottposted 4 years ago

I don't think it's going to be anyone we've ever heard of. Doctor Who has traditionally been the show that makes people careers.

Also, I don't think it's going to a women, as cool as that would be. Ginger, maybe, but not a women. I think it would be too difficult for the show to explain how his regeneration affected his/her gender. There are female timelords, he had a wife, a daughter, and a mother. These people are never explained to be bi-gendered, always being refereed to as she or her.