jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (7 posts)

Do you believe British Special Forces Killed Princess Diana?

1. crazyhorsesghost profile image75
    crazyhorsesghostposted 4 years ago

Do you believe British Special Forces Killed Princess Diana?

Have you seen the new story that says that the British Special Forces killed Princess Diana? Do you think they did it? I'm really interested in hearing what people think about this issue. So why not post an answer to this question and tell us what you think about who killed Princess Diana? I will look forward to reading what you think?

https://usercontent1.hubstatic.com/8320366_f260.jpg

2. MG Singh profile image45
    MG Singhposted 4 years ago

This is the silliest thing I have ever heard. People rush to weird conclusions, maybe they got to keep themselves busy with some tasty news.

crazyhorsesghostposted 4 years agoin reply to this

Its a current news story. I just wonder if there is any truth to the story.

3. johnsonrallen profile image92
    johnsonrallenposted 4 years ago

Conspiracy theorists have been talking about this since it happened. I saw a story on it ten years ago or more. Those with creative imaginations can make the most absurd ideas seem entirely plausible-just look at the ridiculous theories that came out after the Boston Bombings and the Sandy Hook shootings.

You make some good points there. Conspiracy theories can sometimes get out of hand.

4. aguasilver profile image80
    aguasilverposted 4 years ago

Some small points that may add up....

1. She knew TOO much about how the Royal family, government and aristocracy are behaving in reality.
    2. She was likely to remarry a Muslim, which would produce big problems if she had subsequent children.
    3. In general (from elitist control freak stances) she was a loose cannon.

Not sure who actually ordered or completed the hit, but pretty sure it was no accident.

Very well thought out and great answer. I will have to check into all of this and see what I find. Thanks much.

working