jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (5 posts)

What would you do if you were a king or queen?

1. jaydawg808 profile image92
    jaydawg808posted 4 years ago

What would you do if you were a king or queen?

2. licketysplit profile image62
    licketysplitposted 4 years ago

I'd write a constitution to protect the individual from the force government, repeal all of the bad laws and taxes, make it illegal to write new laws, and then I'd abolish the monarchy and live a normal life.

1. lone77star profile image85
      lone77starposted 4 years agoin reply to this

3. JohnGreasyGamer profile image84
    JohnGreasyGamerposted 4 years ago

Be important for a start. I have no idea what the Royal family of England does, and if I were to ask anyone from my own country or anywhere for that matter what their role was nobody could give me a correct answer. The Prime Minister does most of the work (badly, I might add), but I think if I were a monarch I'd first sort out the NHS. Then I'd be tougher on criminals and build more prisons (as well as other facilities to prevent crime), and legalise marijuana. No idea why on that last part but I suppose it'd stop the very few coppers in this country routing it out and wasting resources.

And one final thing I might do is legalise the pummelling of neighbours if they're noisy and don't relent despite calling the council about it for approximately four years.

4. lone77star profile image85
    lone77starposted 4 years ago

I would get myself assassinated.

Not on purpose, mind you. But I would certainly be a bane to the psychopathic elite who are trying to take over the world.

I would spread the word that 9/11 was an inside job. I would give the world simple facts that even the dimmest could understand, like,
    * WTC7 fell at perfect free fall for the first 8 floors.
    * Free fall means Zero resistance.
    * Solid steel never offers Zero resistance.

I would point out simple facts that shed like on logical fallacies perpetrated by the Corporate Party media -- like using the pejorative label "conspiracy theorist" on everything that tends to disagree with the official narrative. Facts are not "conspiracy theories."

And there have been a few trillion "conspiracy theories" in the history of humanity. Even two little boys conspiring to steal cookies from the cookie jar. Conspiracies happen all the time. Stop thinking one dimensionally. Wake up.