jump to last post 1-2 of 2 discussions (4 posts)

Is Phadra Parks, of The Real Housewives of Atlanta, a criminal?

1. kellysgirl profile image67
    kellysgirlposted 4 years ago

Is Phadra Parks, of The Real Housewives of Atlanta, a criminal?

If you're not aware, Apollo Nida, the gorgeous spouse of RHOA star Phadra Parks, has been arrested and is currently out on bond on charges of identity theft, fraud, etc., etc., in excess of 3 million dollars. Though I am no longer a fan, I can not help but wonder what Phadra, the self proclaimed Southern Belle's, role was in all this. According to author and side-kick, Angela Stanton, Phadra was the mastermind, the Don, the Tony Montana of the operation.

So, what do you think? And, 'I don't care, is not an acceptable response.

2. janshares profile image97
    jansharesposted 4 years ago

I hadn't heard the rumors about Phaedra's involvement. I would be shocked and disappointed if it were true. It doesn't seem that she'd be that stupid or desperate. I have observed power and control issues between them suggesting that Apollo would do whatever to establish position in that marriage.

1. kellysgirl profile image67
      kellysgirlposted 4 years agoin reply to this

Have you seen the videos made by Angela Stanton,http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=45wuN3RRoJU . It wasn't until I saw this young lady, who wrote a book about 3 years ago  about Phadra and their dealings, that left me wondering if she's the boss.

2. janshares profile image97
      jansharesposted 4 years agoin reply to this

Will check it out.

working