jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (6 posts)

What words would YOU use to decribe Alex Jones without using the actual name?

1. gmwilliams profile image86
    gmwilliamsposted 3 years ago

What words would YOU use to decribe Alex Jones without using the actual name?

2. Lowdown0 profile image83
    Lowdown0posted 3 years ago

Personally I think the best way to describe him is as controlled opposition.

3. profile image0
    Dave36posted 3 years ago

Alex Jones is just another form of entertainment for "the masses", people watch his stuff & then post it on Facebook etc..Then the very few people that are interested in what he says, re-post it & so on & so on..No one actually does anything about anything, as everyone is suffering from the "by-stander effect"..Everyone's waiting for "someone else" to stand up & say something, about all the corruption that seems to be in the world today..I'm pretty sure that the government know all about the by-stander effect, & so aren't really bothered about people like him..I know all about conspiracy theories & even though i actually believe a lot of them, I'm not one myself anymore..There will be & always have been conspiracies & conspiracy theories, because people have always been corruptible & always will be....In my opinion & i did use to watch him on utube he's far too emotional to be doing what he's doing, & he should tell the people that the only way then can beat the government & big business & corruption is by peaceful resistance..Avoid & don't support big corporations, nobody vote because there's no one to vote for anyway, & stop buying crap we don't need, also no more supporting celebs etc..I mean you could say that he's there just to depress us by telling us about all the crap just like the news is, i mean when he sneaked into Bohemian Grove or what ever it was called, & all the ex presidents etc we're there partying..How much security would ther e have been with all those rich/important people/presidents etc?, but he managed to "sneak in" & film it!..Very suspicious if you ask me!lol

4. junkseller profile image84
    junksellerposted 3 years ago

An ass at war with itself. On one side a hemorrhoid pustule, on the other a rotting anal fissure, in an epic battle to see which is more painful to bear.

But that's only if I were feeling generous.

5. SarbjitSingh1515 profile image61
    SarbjitSingh1515posted 9 months ago

Alex Jones is god. He is always honest and down to earth. Good talker

6. Guckenberger profile image85
    Guckenbergerposted 3 months ago

One of the first words that comes to mind with him is "frogs" for me.