|HubPages Device ID||This is used to identify particular browsers or devices when the access the service, and is used for security reasons.|
|Login||This is necessary to sign in to the HubPages Service.|
|HubPages Traffic Pixel||This is used to collect data on traffic to articles and other pages on our site. Unless you are signed in to a HubPages account, all personally identifiable information is anonymized.|
|Remarketing Pixels||We may use remarketing pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to advertise the HubPages Service to people that have visited our sites.|
|Conversion Tracking Pixels||We may use conversion tracking pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to identify when an advertisement has successfully resulted in the desired action, such as signing up for the HubPages Service or publishing an article on the HubPages Service.|
If you were stuck alone in a house/cabin/island what 5 films would you want to take with you?
Interesting question. Let's say:
1) Requiem of a Dream-just because it is such a beautiful movie that explores how quickly drugs destroy lives while having the best soundtrack that I have ever heard,
2) Alone With Her-this is a film surrounding a class of philosophy students whose final project is about survival in a nuclear holocaust and deciding who in the class gets to be in the bomb shelter and who has to stay outside and perish. This is a pretty cool movie that explores survival and friendship and love.
3) Sinister-Just because everybody needs at least one scary movie in the mix and Sinister was one of the better movies to come out in the last ten years.
4) 2:37-This is a Australian film that follows a bunch of troubled teenagers as the audience tries to figure out which one of the teens committed suicide. sad, depressing, with a suicide scene that will make even the coldhearted cry, this was a movie that I was really glad to see.
5) America History X-This movie showed how a skinhead turned around and realized that he was wrong in thinking all dark skin Americans were evil and instead ended up befriending one in prison and turning his back to the skinhead gang in prison. A really dark but well-done film that showcases racism and how gangs take vulnerable children and turn them into hate-filled members.
padosi ki biwi
love sex aur dhoka
by Claire3 years ago
If you were left alone in a house/cabin/island what 5 albums would you want to take to listen too?
by ashatt6 years ago
Choose one: Being alone on an island for the rest of your life, or stuck in an overpopulated city?
by tomsum7 years ago
So here are the rules.The Island is abundant with life, but is completely uninhabitated by humans. You have to go there to escape death from a gang of drug barons (or insert your own reason there) and will be there for...
by DrNaj6 years ago
If you were stuck on a deserted island which one book..If you were stuck on a deserted island which one book, movie and person would you want to take along?
by Grace Marguerite Williams3 years ago
What is the SCARIEST,MOST FRIGHTENING movie you have EVER seen?
by ChilliWilly6 years ago
List five things you would need to survive, if left alone on a deserted island.
Copyright © 2018 HubPages Inc. and respective owners.
Other product and company names shown may be trademarks of their respective owners.
HubPages® is a registered Service Mark of HubPages, Inc.
HubPages and Hubbers (authors) may earn revenue on this page based on affiliate relationships and advertisements with partners including Amazon, Google, and others.