jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (9 posts)

Anybody remember these shows?

1. Lady Guinevere profile image61
    Lady Guinevereposted 3 years ago

Anybody remember these shows?

The Courtship of Eddies Father, Small Wonders or Mr. Belvedere?

2. FatFreddysCat profile image98
    FatFreddysCatposted 3 years ago

I've heard of all three, but have only seen two of them..."Small Wonder" and "Mr. Belvedere."

"Small Wonder" had to be one of the worst shows ever to pollute the airwaves, yet anytime it came on I couldn't take my eyes off of it. It was like watching a bad train wreck.

3. Efficient Admin profile image91
    Efficient Adminposted 3 years ago

I do remember Mr. Belvedere and thought it was a really cute show to watch. The other two I vaguely remember and never watched them.

4. connorj profile image75
    connorjposted 3 years ago

https://usercontent2.hubstatic.com/12174125_f260.jpg

Well I will chime in about "The Courtship of Eddy's Father not that I remember too much; however, the late great Bill Bixby was the father figure...

Lady Guinevereposted 3 years agoin reply to this

I remember the one with Bill Bixby as the father figure.  He was also the Hulk and he also did a magician show..not too clear on what that was though.

5. The Examiner-1 profile image75
    The Examiner-1posted 3 years ago

I remember all of them. I liked "The Courtship of Eddie's Father". I am watching "Small Wonders" these days. I could watch "Mr. Belvedere" but there is another show on another channel at the same time that I watch.

Lady Guinevereposted 3 years agoin reply to this

They have managed to bring back all of them except The Courtship of Eddie's Father.  I wud luv to see that come back.  I loved that show and it showed lots of relationship things for a single father and his son that can be very useful today.

2. The Examiner-1 profile image75
      The Examiner-1posted 3 years agoin reply to this

I would like to see it too.

6. Robert Sacchi profile image85
    Robert Sacchiposted 2 years ago

Yes, I remember these shows.  Probably watched Mr. Belvedere more than The Courtship of Eddie's Father.  I'm not sure if ever watched a full episode of Small Wonders.

working