jump to last post 1-7 of 7 discussions (12 posts)

Which movie of Jack Nicholson do you like the most?

1. sandeep15r profile image78
    sandeep15rposted 3 years ago

Which movie of Jack Nicholson do you like the most?

I'm a big fan of  Jack Nicholson. And I cannot decide which one is the best. I like him and enjoy watching him on the screen; no matter what kind of movie it is, and who the director is. Still, I like to watch As Good As It Gets again and again.

https://usercontent1.hubstatic.com/12340074_f260.jpg

2. chef-de-jour profile image97
    chef-de-jourposted 3 years ago

The Shining is a classic, I love the menacing undercurrents latent in his character. Excellent. And my favourite has to be One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest - Jack was born for that role.

3. sandeep15r profile image78
    sandeep15rposted 3 years ago

Yes, The shining is a classic. And you have rightly mentioned Jack was born to play the  role in One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest. I like his mannerism.

4. janshares profile image96
    jansharesposted 3 years ago

I absolutely loved him as the Joker in "Batman." But I do rank his performance in the "Shining" as equal or better.

sandeep15rposted 3 years agoin reply to this

As far as the role of Joker is concerned, I love Heath Ledger. However, Jack was equally good.

5. Besarien profile image84
    Besarienposted 3 years ago

One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest is one of my all time favorite films. He was pretty great in Goin' South and Chinatown too.

Chinatown is a good movie. But I'll go with One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest .

6. Jeff Clever profile image76
    Jeff Cleverposted 3 years ago

I think I would have to go with Cuckoo's Nest, like many other responders. The Shining is great, I also liked A Few Good Men but this movie could be seen as a Tom Cruise flick instead of Jack but it has the classic Jack line "The truth? You cant handle the truth!"

The Shining is great as mentioned by other writers. But As Good As It Gets is the movies I can watch again and again. Anyway, it is always great seeing Jack on the screen.

7. motivationsblog profile image91
    motivationsblogposted 3 years ago

I absolutely love him in The Shining. Whenever it comes on I just have to watch it. I know I've seen it more than 10 times over the years. The entire movie is great from start to finish. Here's Johnny!

Yes without any doubt, The Shing is great. have you watched As Good As It Gets.

2. motivationsblog profile image91
      motivationsblogposted 3 years agoin reply to this

I've never watched, "As Good As it Gets" all the way through. I'll have to one day. smile

working