Summer traffic. Is it less than winter?

1. bonda profile image28
    bondaposted 2 years ago

Summer traffic.  Is it less than winter?

I haven't been here that long so I don't know the situation. Maybe this is a moot point because of mobile phones.

https://usercontent2.hubstatic.com/12430833_f260.jpg

2. Jeannieinabottle profile image92
    Jeannieinabottleposted 2 years ago

Yes, the traffic does seem to go down for most people during the summer.  People are more likely to search for articles online when they are bored with not much to do.  During the summer, people tend to go on more vacations, relax at the beach, hang out with friends at cook outs, etc.  During the winter, people are stuck inside a lot and do more searches. 

Also, I hate to say this, but some people tend to use the internet a lot while working if they work at an office job.  During the summer, people tend to take off more days from work, so they are not sitting at their computers as much. 

What you can do to see your traffic remain steady is to write more "summer oriented" hubs.  Topics like loosing weight for bikini season, vacation tips, summer clothing styles, and other warm weather related topics tend to bring in traffic throughout the summer.

1. bonda profile image28
      bondaposted 2 years agoin reply to this

Thanks j.m.r.  i forgot all about the work angle.  I must put on my thinking cap and cook up some summer hubs as you suggested.

working