jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (6 posts)

Why people think my radio page in facebook is a restaurant page?

1. Guayoyoazucarado profile image62
    Guayoyoazucaradoposted 2 years ago

Why people think my radio page in facebook is a restaurant page?

I post when I am going to be live. I broadcasted for 24 hours a day for 3 months and people still thought on my page that I was promoting a restaurant.

www.fb.com/guayoyoazucarado

2. tsmog profile image82
    tsmogposted 2 years ago

Me Espanol is muy poquito. Not sure if I spelled it correctly or not. A quick peek one may consider the logo firstly. Secondly the name says from what Google Translate says is sugared Guayoyo. A search at Google pops up listing after listing with that particular name - Guayoyo, being restaurants. Seems to be one with some notoriety in the East Village of New York City. It is at the top of Google Search and listed several times.

Not sure if that helps or not . . .

1. Guayoyoazucarado profile image62
      Guayoyoazucaradoposted 2 years agoin reply to this

Hi Tim. You are not far off. I just wanted other people's reaction. Guayoyo Azucarado is sweet black coffee. You see, I am originally from Venezuela and I like coffee a lot. Guayoyo is a expresso with more water so is not as strong.

2. tsmog profile image82
      tsmogposted 2 years agoin reply to this

Congratulations with your success thus far and more I think will be seen in the future. Great opportunity is here at HP to tie those concepts together seeking a market. How to tie to bilingual will be quest and where that market is too. Have fun :-)

3. Guayoyoazucarado profile image62
    Guayoyoazucaradoposted 2 years ago

Hi Tim,

I chose the name Guayoyo Azucarado when I signed up with Mixlr because I thought it would be a cool name as the Disc Jockey. People like it a lot. I got a great response. That is why I continue to use it. Then I decided to create a radio station using the name Guayoyo Azucarado. Because of the people identifying with coffee in general.

I think is a great concept because my radio has to do with having a talk while we drink coffee. That's what we do. We invite people to our houses to talk and offer them coffee. So, I wanted to translate that to radio. Add some music and tell stories and other things.

I guess I have to continue to promote and make sure I can reach the right audience. Perhaps, I have to avoid reaching those that think is a restaurant and follow the ones that think is a radio station.

I should take a bit more time to continue creating more Hubs here to create a following.

Thank you for writing Tim.

Take care.

Teo Chacin

1. tsmog profile image82
      tsmogposted 2 years agoin reply to this

I am no expert in marketing. If it were me I would keep the logo focus of the coffee with name, however I would add in the upper left a radio mike. Subconsciously that is a right brain action leading toward creative thought from my understanding.

working