jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (9 posts)

What 1990 movie received the Golden Globe Award for Best Motion Picture – Drama?

1. Phyllis Doyle profile image96
    Phyllis Doyleposted 2 years ago

What 1990 movie received the Golden Globe Award for Best Motion Picture – Drama?

The movie was selected for preservation in the United States National Film Registry by the Library of Congress as being "culturally, historically, or aesthetically significant".

2. paulburchett profile image68
    paulburchettposted 2 years ago

What is "Born on the 4th of July?" Great movie by the way!

Phyllis Doyleposted 2 years agoin reply to this

No. Sorry, Paul, that is not the right movie. Thanks for participating. Keep trying.

2. paulburchett profile image68
      paulburchettposted 2 years agoin reply to this

Ok then, what is "Dances With Wolves"? Another one of my favorites! I've watched it probably a dozen or more times over the years.

3. Phyllis Doyle profile image96

Yes, it is 'Dances With Wolves'. One of my favorites, too.

3. everymom profile image76
    everymomposted 2 years ago

Was it Dances with Wolves? Or Bugsy? Both of these movies were winners, I think; I'm just not sure in what year.

Hi Anahi. I was 'Dances With Wolves'. That was Paul's second guess. Click on "See all 3 comments" under Paul's comment to read more.Thanks for participating.

4. manatita44 profile image84
    manatita44posted 2 years ago

Glad to know, Phyllis, and I can see why. I am happy with this idea. I thought of Gladiator and the one done by the New Zealander with elves and Hobbits (name?) Once I read your piece above, I realized that it would be different. Much Love.

Hi Manatita. Dances With Wolves is an excellent movie that takes one back in time. Most of the talking in the movie is in the Lakhota language. I think Kevin Costner is a very fine actor. Gladiator is another great movie with Russel Crowe. Love.

Closed to reply

working