jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (6 posts)

Which are the best movies according to you, that I should watch in my Holidays?

1. Education fundoos profile image43
    Education fundoosposted 2 years ago

Which are the best movies according to you, that I should watch in my Holidays?

Actually, my college holidays just started and I want to watch lot of movies with my family and my girlfriend. Any help would be apprecieted, and please specify which movies I shouldn't be watching with family... smile

https://usercontent1.hubstatic.com/12506060_f260.jpg

2. connorj profile image76
    connorjposted 2 years ago

https://usercontent1.hubstatic.com/12506074_f260.jpg

Max is an excellent movie about the highly athletic and brilliant dog breed, Belgian Malinois. I would highly recommend that for family. It will not disappoint...

3. peachpurple profile image83
    peachpurpleposted 2 years ago

try watching old movies, latest movies are too common now. We love termintor, Jurassic Park, Harry Potter, etc.

4. Carb Diva profile image97
    Carb Divaposted 2 years ago

I could give you a long list, but it depends on your tastes. Do you like action movies, drama, comedy, sci-fi, thrillers, comedy? Let me know and I'll try to help you out. Since you are in college, I am assuming that you are younger than my children, so the movies that I have seen you might not even be aware of.

1. Education fundoos profile image43
      Education fundoosposted 2 years agoin reply to this

I like sci-fic, comedy, romance with fantasise, and i love to watch war movies especially based on world war1  and world war 2...

5. Old-Empresario profile image83
    Old-Empresarioposted 2 years ago

You're in College so you'll probably appreciate anything by the Coen Bros., whom you probably already know. Their works are historical American fiction, so it's nice to watch them in chronological order to get a view of the American cultural spectrum as told by them. You can start with True Grit (1870s Arkansas and Oklahoma); then Miller's Crossing (1920s Chicago); then O, Brother where Art thou? (1930s Mississippi); Barton Fink (1940s Los Angeles);...etc

working