jump to last post 1-9 of 9 discussions (10 posts)

Do you binge watch shows on Netflix? What shows do you like?

1. elayne001 profile image73
    elayne001posted 2 years ago

Do you binge watch shows on Netflix? What shows do you like?

2. prairieprincess profile image94
    prairieprincessposted 2 years ago

I must guiltily admit that, yes, I do! My current favourite is Downton Abbey. I am almost finished the third of five seasons.

In the past, some of my favourite binges were Nashville, White Collar, Mr. D, The Good Wife,The Riches, Pan Am and Being Erica.

3. Tjphilz5 profile image72
    Tjphilz5posted 2 years ago

I'm currently Watching NCIS straight through

1. nochance profile image92
      nochanceposted 2 years agoin reply to this

So am I.

4. FatFreddysCat profile image98
    FatFreddysCatposted 2 years ago

I have yet to fully embrace the "binge watching" habit. I did try Netflix's "Daredevil" and quite enjoyed what I saw, but I've only seen about half of the first season episodes and still haven't gotten round to watching the rest of them.

5. Niecey Doc profile image75
    Niecey Docposted 2 years ago

I used to be guilty of it. Lost, Dr Who, Jericho, Alias, things like that. I don't watch TV anymore, but back in the day it was definitely binge or naught. Staying up late watching 5 a night then being tired and grumpy at the kids the next day. hehe

6. Amanda108 profile image92
    Amanda108posted 2 years ago

I actually have a bit of an odd goal: binge watch MORE! I know, it should be "less", right? I used to binge watch all the time, finding a show I liked on DVD and catching up in days or a week tops. I once faked sick to get out of high school the next day and keep watching Lost!

Now that I control my schedule and have Netflix and more DVDs, you'd think I'd always be watching TV. But I seem to have trouble focusing these days. But there are so many shows on my to-be-watched list and I want to blow through them eventually. Currently if I am going to watch many hours of a show back to back then it's most likely to be an old favorite, actually: Buffy the Vampire Slayer.

7. Reviewsbypat profile image60
    Reviewsbypatposted 2 years ago

Yes Elayne, I love to watch "Person of Interest".  Whom ever thought up this series was a genius.  The introvert Harold Finch is a perfect match for the private personality and methods of the man in the suit, John Reese.  Tough but not invincible, Reese is well trained but still only human in that he can't be everywhere at once and must prioritize his work on many occasions which involves sacrifice on some level. You can't help but feel for Finch who is a programmer and couldn't physically intervene in the lives of those he wanted to save but didn't have the skills to.

8. ilikegames profile image81
    ilikegamesposted 2 years ago

The best part is the binge watching! I'm currently catching up on parks and recreation, game of thrones, big bang and brooklyn nine-nine.

9. Georgina_writes profile image83
    Georgina_writesposted 2 years ago

We're addicted to Pretty Little Liars. Great relaxation at the end of a tough working day.