Whats your Favorite energizing song?need ideas making mix tape.
Eye of the Tiger by Survivor - Rocky Theme Song
We are the Champions by Queen
Princesses of the Universe - Soundtrack Highlander
Hells Bells by AC/DC - The first part always introduced Trevor Hoffman a relief pitcher with Padres when he walked onto the field. It seems appropriate since he won the Cy Young Award.
(1) Happy by Pharrell Williams
(2) Happiness by Vanessa Williams
(3) Get Happy by Judy Garland
(4) Holiday by Madonna
(5) Stand by Sly and the Family Stone
(6) Dance to the Music by Sly and the Family Stone
(7) Get the Party Started by Pink
(8) Psychedelic Shack by the Temptations
(9) Get Ready by Rare Earth
(10) I Just Want to Celebrate by Rare Earth
(11) Boogie Wonderland by Earth, Wind, & Fire
(12) Sun Goddess by Earth, Wind & Fire w/ Ramsey Lewis
(13) Song of India by Tommy Dorsey
(14) Music is the Message by Kool and the Gang
(15) Knee Deep by George Clinton
(16) Gravity by James Brown
(17) On the Floor by Johnny Gill
(18) Funky Granny by Kool and the Gang
(19) Soul Vibration by Kool and the Gang
(20) Love is Like an Itching in My Heart by Diana Ross & the Supremes
(21) Good Vibrations by Mark Wahlberg in his early incarnation as Marky Mark; also the version by the Beach Boys
(22) Runaround Sue by Dion and the Belmonts
(23) Sherry by Frankie Valli and the Four Seasons
(24) Five O'clock World by the Vogues
(25) Quarter to Three by Gary Bonds
by LasVegasFreeAds 10 years ago
I like standard mustard but i really like it on popcorn, turkey, french-fries, and recently on white rice ? Yummmmmm
by 5StarStrong 5 years ago
I'm partial to the deadlift myself. 500 @ 181lbs and 530 @ 198 are my PR's.
by zzron 8 years ago
My favorite is Back To The Future and the Andy Giffrith Show.
by dogluver1 5 years ago
My favorite color is blue, and yours?
by sim0n30 8 years ago
I used to have a slight obsession with Radiohead, its not so bad now but they are still one of my favourite bans, what does everyone think is their best song, please don't say creep!
by kirstenblog 8 years ago
Witchsmeller: [talking about ordeal by axe] The suspect has his head placed upon a block, and an axe aimed at his neck. If the man is guilty, the axe will bounce off his neck — so we burn him. If the man is not guilty, the axe will simply slice his head off.sorry, that one is from blackaddar
Copyright © 2018 HubPages Inc. and respective owners. Other product and company names shown may be trademarks of their respective owners. HubPages® is a registered Service Mark of HubPages, Inc. HubPages and Hubbers (authors) may earn revenue on this page based on affiliate relationships and advertisements with partners including Amazon, Google, and others.
|HubPages Device ID||This is used to identify particular browsers or devices when the access the service, and is used for security reasons.|
|Login||This is necessary to sign in to the HubPages Service.|
|HubPages Traffic Pixel||This is used to collect data on traffic to articles and other pages on our site. Unless you are signed in to a HubPages account, all personally identifiable information is anonymized.|
|Remarketing Pixels||We may use remarketing pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to advertise the HubPages Service to people that have visited our sites.|
|Conversion Tracking Pixels||We may use conversion tracking pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to identify when an advertisement has successfully resulted in the desired action, such as signing up for the HubPages Service or publishing an article on the HubPages Service.|