jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (5 posts)

Did you hear Kanye West's latest rant on the Ellen Show?

1. yecall profile image69
    yecallposted 21 months ago

Did you hear Kanye West's latest rant on the Ellen Show?

2. ahorseback profile image61
    ahorsebackposted 21 months ago

One more perfect example of small talent having too much cultural impact .  Small minds and little talent  shouldn't be given so much ego and  voice . I'll be happy when  these next couple of  decades morph into perhaps one of  a more intelligible  fad , whether it be in music  ,talk show  celebrity-ism,  or political correctness . 

Ellen and Kanye kind of deserve each others blah-ness.

3. LoliHey profile image57
    LoliHeyposted 21 months ago

The man is off his rocker!!!!!  I still can't get over him asking Mark Zuckerburg for millions of dollars just so "he can make sh!t dope."

4. kj force profile image72
    kj forceposted 21 months ago

Rant ?????  Oh is that what it was ??? ....I thought maybe he had changed his meds and was
    experiencing  the negative of " adverse side effects ".......and he also provided quite a " fashion statement " with his wardrobe...and this is just another fine role model example for our youth ?
    They  ( the show producers/ management ) should have chosen to go to a commercial  and when it ret'd...no one would have missed him...well if there is no punishment and society allows these issues to prevail...they will prevail....

1. LoliHey profile image57
      LoliHeyposted 21 months agoin reply to this

Do you know there are some idiots out there who think his "rant" was brilliant, and that he was "keeping it real?"

working