jump to last post 1-9 of 9 discussions (18 posts)

Jon & Kate Plus 8: The Latest Disaster

1. fishskinfreak2008 profile image60
    fishskinfreak2008posted 8 years ago

This is yet another classic case of TOO MUCH SEX

1. ediggity profile image60
      ediggityposted 8 years agoin reply to this

I don't get it

??

2. Colebabie profile image60
      Colebabieposted 8 years agoin reply to this

Are you against people having sex?

1. rmcrayne profile image95
        rmcrayneposted 8 years agoin reply to this

I saw this post 2 days ago, and a similar weird post also about that time.  Is there some sort of history with fishfreak and loathing of sex?

2. Dale Mazurek profile image72
        Dale Mazurekposted 8 years agoin reply to this

Not really understanding.  Yes there is nothing wrong with sex and it really has nothing to do with this nonsense show.

Jon and Kate are filling their pockets with cash while their children are being exploited.  Something that will haunt ther future without a doubt.

2. Ladybird33 profile image46
    Ladybird33posted 8 years ago

What is up with this family, parents?  Gosh, seriously, what is up!

3. ediggity profile image60
    ediggityposted 8 years ago

Oh yeah, I saw on the news it's just Kate Plus Eight now.  So you may want to change your title.

4. Uninvited Writer profile image83
    Uninvited Writerposted 8 years ago

You don't seem to understand much about sex and pregnancy do you? Just because they have 8 kids does not mean they had a lot of sex. They could have had sex twice...they had twins, and then sextuplets... I believe invitro was also involved.

1. nicomp profile image70
      nicompposted 8 years agoin reply to this

In vitro twice. The first time they got 2, the next time 6.

1. Uninvited Writer profile image83
        Uninvited Writerposted 8 years agoin reply to this

So...maybe they never had sex at all big_smile

1. nicomp profile image70
          nicompposted 8 years agoin reply to this

It wasn't addressed on the show.

5. rebekahELLE profile image88
    rebekahELLEposted 8 years ago

oh geez, jon and kate in the forums~~ yikes

1. profile image0
      Crazdwriterposted 8 years agoin reply to this

I'm with rebekah...have to hear about them on the news and on the net and now here? ugh next!

6. dohn121 profile image82
    dohn121posted 8 years ago

I caught a case of celibacy once; it was awful lol

7. carolegalassi profile image66
    carolegalassiposted 8 years ago

I'm pretty sick of hearing about Kate and Jon. Its disgusting to think of the impact and media coverage their divorce will have on the children. I can't stand their show. Never watched it, never will. They should just get a life and remove themselves from the media. Who are they anyways????

1. KCC Big Country profile image89
      KCC Big Countryposted 8 years agoin reply to this

How can you say you hate the show if you've never watched it?  Then, turn around and ask who they are. 

It was an entertaining show, but what a circus it must have been for them living it.  I agree they should try to resume some type of normal life and the media should just let it die down.

8. Uninvited Writer profile image83
    Uninvited Writerposted 8 years ago

Jon has managed to get a court order to get filming stopped. In case of thinking it might actually be good for the kids, she is claiming it will hurt them. I know he did it for the wrong reasons but the best thing that can happen to those children is for them to be allowed to have a normal life, away from cameras. I hope he can stop filming permanently.

9. hotpink77 profile image54
    hotpink77posted 8 years ago

I don't want to be too optimistic here, but I truly believe they started the show with good intentions...and I mean, if you have that many kids, would you really turn down a little extra cash? I do think it's gone too far, though. They should have stopped filming when they first started having marriage problems. There is no worse plact to play out a divorce than in the American public eye.

working