jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

Why can I see orbs with my bare eyes?

1. Jade Conley profile image62
    Jade Conleyposted 21 months ago

Why can I see orbs with my bare eyes?

I like to take pictures with my flash on and I tend to look above my camera and I see obs flying by with my bare eyes. The place I work at is haunted and everyone sees orbs in pictures, but I see mine on camera and bare eyes. Someone said I was "special" for seeing that.

2. wrenchBiscuit profile image84
    wrenchBiscuitposted 21 months ago

Yes, that would make you special. Of course, that raises several issues that will impact your life. First of all, you may never be able to define what you are seeing, or understand "why" you are seeing these orbs, and on the other hand, if you can define it, you could in effect be "blinded by the light". In other words, depending on how much truth we can bear, sometimes it's better to remain ignorant.

The other issue is jealousy and ridicule. Many who do not possess such talents would prefer to suggest that it is you who have a problem; that you have an over active imagination, or  that you suffer from a mental illness. It is easier for them to ridicule someone like yourself, than for them to admit to themselves that they are nothing but  talentless meat puppets. Overall, I would say that you are blessed, and to proceed with caution.

3. tamarawilhite profile image91
    tamarawilhiteposted 21 months ago

To paraphrase the American Academy of Ophthalmology, causes include migraines, medication toxicity, blood chemistry imbalances, neurological problems (if there aren't issues with the lenses of the eyes).

4. willmcwryter profile image62
    willmcwryterposted 20 months ago

yea your speshul..........................................................