jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (7 posts)

hannah montana

1. profile image0
    lovemeka101posted 7 years ago

http://s1.hubimg.com/u/3949468_f248.jpg
    hannah montana is a cool girl and a good role modle and i also like her show and her songs my favorite is best of both worlds i also like her brother i think he is a good actor to.

2. profile image0
    lovemeka101posted 7 years ago

also hannanh montana has won many awards

3. Bizziebee profile image66
    Bizziebeeposted 7 years ago

I like her too, however a parent committee has recently showed disappointment in regards to her last music video. I guess kids have to grow up at some point, but it's hard when she has so many young followers.

4. profile image0
    DoorMattnomoreposted 7 years ago

my kids like the show alot, I think its sometimes funny. They dont listen to her music as much, and they know shes a TV personality, and so they dont consider ehr a role model really. Just something to watch on TV.

5. Greek One profile image74
    Greek Oneposted 7 years ago

she is soooooooooooooooooooooooooooo unbelievable!  My BFs and I saw her show when she was in town and we were all like "Oh my God she is amazing!.. We all Luv her!
    She is really great and she rules cuz her songs are way cool!
    I can't wait till I see her again.. it's gonna be the best ever!!

1. profile image0
      DoorMattnomoreposted 7 years agoin reply to this

you know she is not real?  she is actualy Miley Cyrus...Billy Ray Cyrus's daughter...

I was going to put up a pic, and do you know the second most searched thing after Miley is, Miley Cyrus lap dance.

1. Greek One profile image74
        Greek Oneposted 7 years agoin reply to this

I like Miley too!!.. but Hannah rules more!
        One time i saw both her and Hannah together at a record signing

They are way cool!

Even better tho is Justin Bieber.. OMG he is soooooooooooooooo cute!  I hate that Kim Kardashia tho.. pick me justin!! pick me!!

working