jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (11 posts)

Thanksgiving Movies

1. Megavitamin profile image77
    Megavitaminposted 7 years ago

My friends and I were just discussing holiday movies and we couldn't think of any Thanksgiving movies other than "A Charlie Brown Thanksgiving" and "Home for the Holidays" (with Holly Hunter and RDJ).  Are there any movies you like to watch on T-Day?

1. Stevennix2001 profile image92
      Stevennix2001posted 7 years agoin reply to this

"Plains, Trains, and Automobiles" is a great comedy to watch during thanksgiving.  I still laugh everytime i see John Candy and Steve Martin drive each other crazy in that one.  lol

Megavitaminposted 7 years agoin reply to this

That's right!  I'll have to add that to my Netflix queue to watch this upcoming week.  Thanks!

1. Stevennix2001 profile image92

your welcome.  anytime me lady. smile

2. Stevennix2001 profile image92

Plus, Garfield has a great thanksgiving special too if you like cartoon themed specials. smile

2. KCC Big Country profile image88
    KCC Big Countryposted 7 years ago

I wrote a hub last year about my favorite Thanksgiving episode of Cheers where everyone ends up Carla's house and have a food fight.  Love that !

I just recently watched that episode!  Great show...maybe it'll be on TVLand or something this week.

3. bat115 profile image77
    bat115posted 7 years ago

The Thanksgiving Promise, though I haven't watched it in a long time.

4. Megavitamin profile image77
    Megavitaminposted 7 years ago

I just found this trailer for "Thankskilling" which looks like the most hilarious Thanksgiving/horror movie ever.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WOjSRoxc6mg

1. bat115 profile image77
      bat115posted 7 years agoin reply to this

If you like Thankskilling, then check out Blood Freak http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oq9A3kZdy00

Wow.  Hilarious and amazing!  I guess I won't have time to watch the Macy's Day parade this year, since I'll be busy watching all these awful movies :0)

working