jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (5 posts)

Who do you like best: Edward Cullen or Lestat?

1. Stories Inc. profile image72
    Stories Inc.posted 6 years ago

Who's the better vampire? And would you or would you not like to run into either one of them at night and why?
    I know there's already a question about which vampire you like best, but I'd really like to know which of these two would win out solely against each other in the general opinion.
    As for me, I'm totally on the non-sparkly non-stalking/watching teenage girls sleeping Lestat side, I think he rocks still. He'd even beat Dracula's sorry ass for sheer coolness.
    Anyway, let me know and vote:
    Edward or Lestat?

(Note: Lestat from Queen of the Damned, not the Interview with a Vampire one, but you can pick that one too, if you add IWV or something)

2. Uninvited Writer profile image81
    Uninvited Writerposted 6 years ago

Definitely Lestat. Although, I haven't read or seen any Twilight...

1. Stories Inc. profile image72
      Stories Inc.posted 6 years ago in reply to this

It isn't bad, but if you had, you probably would've said the same... Lestat's just too awesome for mister sparkles. I remember someone saying something funny about Edward somewhere in the forum, I'm going to go look for it and put up here for others.
      So: that's two to nil for Lestat

3. Stories Inc. profile image72
    Stories Inc.posted 6 years ago

found it:

DB COOPER

Does Edward really count as a vampire? I mean, he sparkles and hangs out in the woods. By definition, I believe that makes him a fairy.

1. Uninvited Writer profile image81
      Uninvited Writerposted 6 years ago in reply to this

I like that smile

working