jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (9 posts)

Looking for male singers: can sight read/ do demos for stage musical

1. Aya Katz profile image82
    Aya Katzposted 6 years ago

There's no money in this, but will get you publicity, links and get you featured in my YouTube Channel.

Daniel Carter and I have written a musical called The Debt Collector. We have a couple of demos out sung by female leads. We need strong male singers to do demos of some of the songs. If interested, contact me.

2. Aya Katz profile image82
    Aya Katzposted 6 years ago

No singers here?

1. Thatguypk profile image46
      Thatguypkposted 6 years agoin reply to this

I'd love to hear the songs!

Aya Katzposted 6 years agoin reply to this

Well, I'd love to hear the songs, too! That's why I'm looking for singers. All I have so far are sheet music and midi files. Send me an email to my profile, and I will send you the material.

3. profile image0
    klarawieckposted 6 years ago

Hey! If I grow my Frida Kahlo mustache, can I take part on this project?

We have songs for females, too. Do you sight read? What's your singing range? Drop me an email, and I'll pick a song for you.

4. Beelzedad profile image56
    Beelzedadposted 6 years ago

Are you saying you already have the melodies for the vocals done and written down? Is this the sight reading you refer? Or, are you looking for singers who will put in their own melodies based on your midi files? smile

Daniel Carter wrote the music. I wrote the lyrics. The entire play is written with all the songs. We need singers to demo them. I'll post videos on YouTube. Check my Youtube channel to see the latest.

1. Beelzedad profile image56
        Beelzedadposted 6 years agoin reply to this

Thanks smile

working