jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (11 posts)

Joe Jackson quote

1. Jonathan Janco profile image69
    Jonathan Jancoposted 6 years ago

Anyone into Joe Jackson? There's a quote of his from a song called Real Men that keeps ringing in my mind:

"Man makes a gun . . . man goes to war, man can kill and man can drink and man can take a whore . . . kill all the blacks, kill all the reds, and if there's war between the sexes then they'll be no people left."

Joe Jackson wasn't exactly a manly man. Was he just venting or was he prophecizing an era of political correctness that he knew would harm the world?

2. Uninvited Writer profile image83
    Uninvited Writerposted 6 years ago

I guess you love 80s music? I think it's one of the best decades for music ever.

Joe Jackson was very cool then and he still is.

Jonathan Jancoposted 6 years agoin reply to this

I love 80's music if it's good. Joe Jackson, Happy Mondays=awesome. Duran Duran, Mr. Mister= crap

1. Uninvited Writer profile image83
        Uninvited Writerposted 6 years agoin reply to this

True, there was some crap smile

No offence if u like either of those bands. But atleast there wasnt as much crap then as there is now. I saw Elvis Costello this year . . . English Beat a couple years ago . . . even though those guys are like 50something they can still outperform just abt anybody . . . I was in awe . . . Elvis literally played for 3hrs . . . and he took requests, too

Uninvited Writerposted 6 years agoin reply to this

Elvis is amazing, I haven't had the chance to see him perform...and I was a huge fan of The English Beat.

3. profile image53
    MarkRepassposted 6 years ago

Joe Jackson is a sick human being. I was pretty much smiling throughout Michael's memorial. I pray that Michael's brothers will help to prevent that.

Muscle X Edge

"Joe Jackson is a sick human being. I was pretty much smiling throughout Michael's memorial. I pray that Michael's brothers will help to prevent that."

Wrong Joe Jackson

Why would someone think I was touting 'that' Joe Jackson?!

2. Uninvited Writer profile image83

A bad spammer smile

Aww is he gone already?!
        sad

working