jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (9 posts)

Review "The Room" here, or talk about it

1. Stevennix2001 profile image83
    Stevennix2001posted 6 years ago

Okay, I just recently seen this movie because people have told me it's so freakishly bad that you'd have to see it to believe it.  well, they were right. This film wasn't just bad, but it was s***!  Seriously, the only thing that I enjoyed about the film was that I could easily make fun of it while watching how piss poor it was.  lol  By the way, you can expect me to review that one too in the future on here, as I have a LOT to say about this movie too, but I'll save most of my thoughts for the hub. wink  lol  Anyway, what are you're thoughts on...THE ROOM?  Is it truly the worst film of all time in your mind?  Or do you think not? 

By the way, here's a link to one of the scenes on youtube to show you how piss poor the acting is in this film, as this guy, Tommy Wiseau (who not only starred in it, he directed, written, produced and executive produced this piece of crap), makes actors like Stallone, Van Damme, Seagal and Hulk Hogan look like great actors by comparison.  Trust me, it's that bad.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mQ4KzClb … r_embedded

2. earnestshub profile image87
    earnestshubposted 6 years ago

You ain't kiddin Steven!
    That is not lookin good right there...... bad bad acting.

Think I'll save the ticket money. lol

Stevennix2001posted 6 years agoin reply to this

I'll say.  I think acting teachers should take this clip and use it an example to show aspiring actors how NOT to act in a movie.  Hell, I've seen middle school plays that offer better acting than that scene.  lollol

3. earnestshub profile image87
    earnestshubposted 6 years ago

Going by the response Steven, I think most people are in complete agreement with you. lol

Of course, what's funnier is that some of the trailers actually promote it as being the best film of 2003.  lollol Gee, I wonder how much money Tommy Wiseau used to bribe the critic to say that lie.  lollol

4. iain-mars profile image55
    iain-marsposted 6 years ago

I thought this was going to be about the TV which, presumably, no one else has ever heard of but I thought it was great! Haven't seen the movie though, but I will definitely stay clear!

lol Aw don't say that. Sure, the film sucks, but it's one of those types of movies that's perfect for you and your buddies to make fun of while watching it. wink  lol

5. Stevennix2001 profile image83
    Stevennix2001posted 5 years ago

Eh, I know it's classless to bump up random threads, but I felt like bumping it up to see what people will still say about this movie.

6. Adrian Lavelle profile image84
    Adrian Lavelleposted 5 years ago

You're tearing me apart Lisa!!! Hahaha!

working