4 Ways to Stop Bullying
World Rulers that are Bullies
Actions today in such nations as Russia continues to bully nations during these last days. Since the “1930’s during the second world war, the king of the north attacked God’s people without mercy. When the Nazi party took control of Germany, Hitler and his followers banned the work of God’s people. The opposers killed hundreds of Jehovah’s people and sent thousands more to concentration camps. Those events were foretold by Daniel. The king of the north was able to...’remove the constant feature‘ by severly restricting the freedom of God’s servants to praise Jehovah’s name publicly. ( Daniel 11:30b, 31a) It’s leader, Hitler even vowed that he would exterminate God’s people in Germany.“ In the article, The King of the North in the Time of the End, The Watchtower May 2020 revealed these facts over a year ago. The destruction of the Soviet Union occured in 1991. Today what nation is trying to recreate the Soviet Union as he bullies his way across Ukraine and surrounding borders?
For a time period after the collapse of the Soviet Union, God’s people experienced a time where they could preach publicly about their God. “Gradually, Russia and its allies emerged as the king of the north.“ Within this same article of The Watchtower May 2020 these three factors had to exist,...for a government to fill the role of the king of the north or the king of the south, it must do three things: (1) interact directly with God’s people, (2) show by its actions that it is an enemy of Jehovah and his people, and (3) compete with the rival king.” Without a doubt Russia has continued for years as well as today fullfilling each of these three factors. God’s people have been imprisoned, their properties ceased and religious activities banned in Russia. This nation continues to bully and try to forcefully overtake surrounding nations within its borders such as Ukraine. Today Russia competes for power and control against countries like the United States and Great Britain better known as the Anglo-American World Power. Daily in news stories we see these exact events unfold. For additional revelation of actions that will continue to prevail now and in the future go to jw.org and read the remains of this awe inspiring article about the last days of this system. Please do not be terrified because Amighty God as well as his king son Jesus Christ are in control and no man or nation can or will defeat them.
The Absolute Best Solutions to End Bullying
A world without bullies is possible and will exist in the future. In order for that to happen, we must become anti-bullying. Such things as cyberbullying can no longer exist. The first solution is:
- (1) The kingdom Jesus Christ taught us to pray for at Matthew 6:10 ask that "Thy kingdom come, Thy will be done, On earth as it is in heaven," The Holy Bible Revised Standard Version. Within that kingdom there will be no room for bullies. What is bullying? Consider the definition of a bully based on Webster's New Collegiate Dictionary, "One habitually cruel to others weaker than himself: to treat abusively: to use browbeating language or behavior." When we contemplate those definitions carefully, there are strong words such as, "cruel," which the same dictionary explains as, "disposed to inflict pain or suffering: devoid of humane feelings." When a person exhibits these characteristics, they become inhumane or not human. Another strong word within the definition of a bully is, "abusively." It is defined as, "to attack in words: physically injurious: to use so as to injure or damage: corrupt." What a realistic view of a person who bullies others. They become inhumane and hurtful toward those who are weaker. A person demonstrating these qualities cannot possibly be a part of that kingdom because violence and abuse will not be a part of that future kingdom. Anyone demonstrating these qualities will not be there. Remember what Psalms 11:5 states how Almighty God feels about violence, "his soul hates him that loves violence." What a wonderful time that will be. Imagine a world without bullies. Yes, it is possible in that future kingdom that Jesus taught us to pray for.
Each of us has a strong desire to love rather than hate because we are made in God's image. In order to eliminate bullying consider these steps:
- (2) We must demonstrate love rather than hate. Criticizing and abusing others simply because we may be more powerful than they are is a normal characteristic of a bully. Think about it. There are different types of #bullies. Whether we are a husband, wife, religious instructor, child in the schoolyard or employer. When we use our power or position to keep others down this is a form of bullying. No matter how we try to explain it to the victim and dress it up as a concern, we are aware of our intentions which is to discourage or keep others beneath you. This type of bullying is so easy to do without the one demonstrating the aggressive behavior acknowledging it. The victim feels the pain and is helpless, while the bully continues on to its next victim. Clearly, human-like qualities such as love and concern for their victims do not exist. The bully wants to have things their way and nothing else matters. Acknowledging these damaging traits by sincerely apologizing to your victim, can eliminate such traits as bullying.
The next suggestion to end bullying is:
- (3) if each of us as humans considered prayerfully the feelings of others, we could stop bullying now. Bullying prevention is vital to mankind's survival. When bullies complete their vicious acts toward others, they do not think about the damage caused in that individual's life. The victim of a bully lacks self-esteem, mental and emotional difficulties are prevalent and some even consider suicide. Imagine having that kind of blood on your hands. You have bullied someone to the point of hurting or killing themselves. How do you think your Heavenly Father Jehovah feels about such action. There are too many stories in the news today about the actions of bullies and their effects on others. It is quite evident that bullying originates with the devil and his demons. In the Bible, they are the main ones who constantly took advantage of humans by treating them with cruelty and abuse just to get their own way. Who of us today want to intentionally demonstrate demonic characteristics. Well, that is what bullying is. It is demonic and has nothing to do with love for your fellow man. Realistically admitting this, can help us avoid bullying.
We can also eliminate bullying by:
- (4) Not allowing anyone to cause us to feel less than human. Created in the image of God, makes each and every one of us valuable. Remember a bully must first make you feel less than human or invaluable. When they accomplish this, it is easier for them to conquer and destroy you. To avoid being a victim, we must educate ourselves. Pray to Jehovah God for help on how you should deal with a bully. Do research in the Bible and see how God dealt with bullies when they came against his people. The account of David and Goliath at first Samuel chapter seventeen is an excellent example of how Almighty God protected his servant against the giant bully. This will give you the strength that God hates bullies and vengeance belongs to him alone. Rely upon Jehovah and he will fight your battles.
These are some suggestions as to how we can not only #eliminate bullying but also learn how to treat each other with genuine kindness. All of these qualities are based on true love that Jesus Christ, taught us to demonstrate toward each other by stating, "I am giving you a new commandment, that you love one another; just as I have loved you, you also love one another." (John 13:34) NWT of the Holy Scriptures. If we apply this loving admonition, we can and will eliminate bullying.
Disclaimer: Angelladywriter is not responsible for the advertisements that surround this page.
Can Prayer to God Help You Deal With a Bully?
Lesson 43: Does Jehovah Answer Prayers? In this powerful video on www.jw.org, young Sophia was bullied by a girl in her school. She prayed to God for help to deal with this bully and her prayer along with others gave Sophia the strength and power to take a stand against the bully.
For more information on how to eliminate bullying go to the website below.
- Online Video Library | JW.ORG Videos English
Bible-based videos for families, teenagers, and children. Documentaries about Jehovah’s Witnesses. Watch or download.
This content is accurate and true to the best of the author’s knowledge and is not meant to substitute for formal and individualized advice from a qualified professional.
© 2010 Claudette Coleman Carter