Student Planners to Achieve Success
Student Agenda Planners
Plan to Achieve Success
All schools are very busy nowadays and very overwhelming to students. It might be the first time you step foot in high school or college and really don't know what will be coming you way. The work itself isn't really that hard, you learn and develop like normal but remembering everything is the hardest part of it all. An easy and effective tool is having a student planner. Having a place to remind you of your homework, projects, and other special school events are critical to being successful as a student. Most students forget they had an assignment, mostly over the weekend or vacations! While you were younger your teacher would directly assign you to write down the assignment but at these schooling levels they will tell you your homework, they wont tell you to write it down or put it in your notebook - thats all up to you now. You had a plan and often boring Agenda book in elementary and middle school, well now its time to keep up with agenda books or a more formal name, Student Planner. These notebook calenders make excellent reminders of when assignments and events are. Heres some reasons on what they often help you remember:
- Homework - Every Assignment stands a better chance of being completed if you know you have it. More then not homework is accidentally forgotten. You can jot down page numbers and write what you have to do with any extra demands from your teacher (Like double space only!)
- Projects - Projects normally have due dates over a week or two time, how the hell will you remember what day its due and to keep working on it? Make some notes for yourself on the day its due and make a few reminders every other day - it cant hurt and it might save your grade.
- Extracurricular Activities - With so much going on for todays student it might be difficult to track what has to be done. Write down when you have football practice or what day you might need to bring in Ouran High School Host Club for Anime Club xD
- Events - Field Days, going to the movies, hitting the mall, Netflix and Chill - whatever just dont forget!
- Birthdays - I know Facebook tells you when its your friends birthday, but honestly some people like having it down on paper ;)
- Job Interviews - You miss it, you dont get work.
Of course there are many things you can list in your planner. Some schools give students an agenda book / student planner that they can use, a lot dont. Also a lot of students don't like the ones they are given. Student Planners come in many different colors and themes that can help make school a little more fun while your sitting there - they might even make you check it more often (A Twilight one for example *Rolls Eyes*.) Many of these also contain helpful extras like the periodic table and common mathematics such as multiplication and division tables. Being organized is a life long pursuit and getting as much practice in during the school years only helps later on throughout life at home and during careers. Regardless of what you use it for, its a great habit to at least write your homework down, and its a lot more handy to have an already dated printed planner then having to take a piece of paper, date it, and write down the assignment all within the 2 minutes your trying to rush out of class and go home for a nice Cheese Steak Sub or Hamburger!
Tips and Tricks for using your New Planner!
Some useful real examples on how to use your new student planner! Lots of ways to achieve a great planner from using stickers and special colors to using paper inserts are all ways of helping map out success.