baybpnk profile image 88

What is your favorite memory you have with your family?

My favorite memory with my family is one of a camping trip we took in northern lower Michigan when I was about 6 or 7 years old. There was a huge rain storm and our campground ended up getting flooded. I can recall waking up floating on my air mattress because there was about 2 feet of water covering our campsite. In other areas there were rivers and lakes appearing where there was nothing the day before. It was the best camping trip we have ever taken. Note: The photo is not from our trip =) It just made me smile.

Penny G profile image77

Penny Godfirnon (Penny G) says

• baybpnk profile image

Nicole (baybpnk) 2 years ago

Aw that's a great memory! I think I loved camping because it was like we were so far away from our home, far enough to make it seem as if we were in a different state. We did not have many opportunities to travel out of state in my younger life.

IslamWashia says

• baybpnk profile image

Nicole (baybpnk) 2 years ago

Those are good memories to have! I have several of those as well. Movies are my father and I's thing, we both love to be entertained by them. Thank you!