jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (5 posts)

What's an enjoyable outing with family & friends?

1. Ken R. Abell profile image80
    Ken R. Abellposted 7 years ago

What's an enjoyable outing with family & friends?

2. profile image0
    Will Bensonposted 7 years ago

Sailing can be a lot of fun.

Find a place that rents out those small sailboats and ask for a special group lesson on the basics of sailing one. (It doesn't take long -- it's pretty easy).

Afterward, a picnic at a park facility is cheap and fun.

Have a great time on your outing.

3. Kay Creates profile image80
    Kay Createsposted 7 years ago

Looking for a fun outdoor activity?  Try geocaching.   My husband and I enjoy spending time outdoors exploring parks and hiking trails and so, when I learned of geocaching, I knew this treasure hunting game would be one that we'd enjoy.    Anyone!... read more

4. Shadow Of Elisha profile image61
    Shadow Of Elishaposted 7 years ago

We usually meet at the Parents house and Bar-B-Que, while the adults battle it out on the Nintendo Wii, and the kids swim in the pool! Then after an afternoon of food and family, we sit around, miserably stuffed, and either crack jokes, or "slam" one another with gestures, all in good fun!

To us, we spend a lot of time reminiscing on days gone by, laughing about something stupid we've all pulled at one time or another, or the good ol' days that we cherish in our hearts. And then.......we eat again!!!

5. c mark walker profile image60
    c mark walkerposted 4 years ago

A blanket spread out on the beach at sunset with a tub filled with ice and beverages. Two surf casting rods for the guys and lounge chairs for the ladies. A fire going with a grill ready to cook dry aged Angus rib-eyes and lobster tails with fresh fruit.Coconut cream pie for dessert. When the sun goes down,fireside guitar picking waiting for the meteor shower to begin.

working