WHAT ARE SOME THINGS THAT PEOPLE ARE LOOKING FOR IN LIFE

1. casper18 profile image60
    casper18posted 7 years ago

WHAT ARE SOME THINGS THAT PEOPLE ARE LOOKING FOR IN  LIFE

2. SakiSan profile image61
    SakiSanposted 7 years ago

Love and money?  I guess in the end over all approval of how they lead there life's?  Some people may focus most of there time worrying about the after life.  I look for peace, and happiness.

3. mikedf18 profile image60
    mikedf18posted 7 years ago

The usual things - could be love, trust, happiness, fellowship; all the things we would all like to aspire to. However at the root of all this is is the ability to be able to choose the path taken that suits the individual. Too many people expect their government or some other body to "take care" of them. That way - you have no real choice of your own.

I would suggest that now more than ever people are looking for their own route to financial security to allow them the ability to CHOOSE for themselves, their path through life, without having to be at the mercy of a job and a boss.

There are a lot of people likely to lose jobs in the next months and years and it's up to the individual to make a choice and actually decide to make a life for themslves....or be at the mercy 

*IF* it is of interest there is a link here: www.simple-website-creation.com/videoset - that can show a way to start a great process that might lead to a life with security, whatever that means to you. It depends what YOU actually DO with it!!

Check out the teachings of the late Jim Rohn
    "The few who do are the envy of the many who only watch" – Jim Rohn

Also well worth listening to - Brian Tracy. Do a search and check his stuff out.

Finish with a quote:

'...Come to the edge, he said. They said, we are afraid. Come to the edge, he said. And so they came. And he pushed them. And they flew...' - Guillaume Apollinaire

I hope that might help answer the question!

working