I am very interested in searching for my Biological Mother. I don't know where

1. AlmondJoyful profile image55
    AlmondJoyfulposted 7 years ago

I am very interested in searching for my Biological Mother.  I don't know where to start?

I want to be able to find out through a safe organization that will help me. I looked through this OMANI Company in Florida. I didn't feel to right, so I didn't pursue it. ( Had a bad intuition:)

I am now 27 yrs,and I am thinking a lot about my background, and want to  have a closure! I am only getting older and it will be good for me!!
    Can you give me ideas??

If so please send me a personal email:)smile ( so, i can give you more information)

Greatly appreciate!
    Princesita Joy

2. wychic profile image88
    wychicposted 7 years ago

Do you know which adoption agency you were adopted through or, if no agency was involved, the lawyer responsible for the paperwork? This might be something that your adoptive parents/foster parents might be able to help you with. Generally agencies, at least, will keep detailed information on any known biological parents, and if nothing else can let you know if she is no longer living or was never known.

3. AlmondJoyful profile image55
    AlmondJoyfulposted 7 years ago

Thank you for your comment:)

I am not sure who is the adoption agency, but what I do know is I was adopted through the court in the Philippines and my information is close.

working