jump to last post 1-9 of 9 discussions (9 posts)

Are morning always great times??

1. sofs profile image81
    sofsposted 7 years ago

Are morning always great times??

2. tony0724 profile image58
    tony0724posted 7 years ago

I love the early morning. I tend to get up during the week at a little before 5AM and it is very peaceful , it is kind of a spiritual/ Zen moment for me. On the weekends if I wake up after 7AM I feel like part of my day is wasted.

3. dan77 profile image53
    dan77posted 7 years ago

I actually love being awake in the morning when it is dark, and still being awake when the sun comes up. I dont really watch the sunrise but its a really unique feeling being awake when most people are sleeping smile

4. Royalmark profile image61
    Royalmarkposted 7 years ago

Yeah! Morning are always good but I don't sleep at night (I plan my future), so, I make do with my morning hours for fresh, crispy sleep...

5. davidseeger profile image61
    davidseegerposted 7 years ago

For me mornings are great, but so are the other parts of the day. The part of the day I enjoy most is the depends on whom I am with and what we are doing. It's good to be with a special person or more or none. It is good when there is much to do or little or nothing. Each moment is an opportunity for pleasure if you know how to find it.

6. mdscoggins profile image83
    mdscogginsposted 7 years ago

I think mornings are the greatest time since you can thank the Lord and another start at something great. No day is promised or set aside for us so the idea of waking up just lets us know it is time to place our best foot forward and do God's work.

7. NikenDiana profile image55
    NikenDianaposted 7 years ago

yes....i like to starts the day with smile and blessed..let start it when you open your eyes in the morning : )

8. sofs profile image81
    sofsposted 7 years ago

I kind of enjoyed your answer Davidseeger.  i guess thats what i wanted to hear, every moment is an opportunity  to live well and to the best of our abilty. Thank you for taking time out to answer.

That does not mean the others did not add to the discussion. I believe that that each day is made by God and set apart for us Gratitude is the best attitude!.

I love mornings the best, afternoons more , and evenings much more!!smile

9. wytegarillaz profile image75
    wytegarillazposted 7 years ago

We love the mornings !! I make my husband & I a cup of tea in bed then we spend some time having fun !! ( private info!!) then he gets ready for work & I go back to bed with a coffee to write a hub or other things !
    I work better in the mornings !
    In summer I go swimming 6am.

working