jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

I am interested in blogging about my experience going through the adoption proce

1. profile image45
    Shadowgirl61posted 7 years ago

I am interested in blogging about my experience going through the adoption process. Is this the...

best forum to use for this venture? Thanks!

2. clintonb profile image59
    clintonbposted 7 years ago

Theres many options available to you.
    You can use hubpages to set up different subtopics, and also use those hubs to promote a blog on another domain aswell.

I'm sure that a lot of hubbers would love to hear your experiences though.

3. swapna123 profile image65
    swapna123posted 7 years ago

There are lots of websites where you can write it down. If you have your own blog which  is well indexed and attracting traffic, you can choose to blog there. If not, hubpages is definitely a great  choice.

4. Shadesbreath profile image85
    Shadesbreathposted 7 years ago

HP is not a blog, so in a way, I would say "No" this isn't the best forum for that if you are wanting to do blogging specifically.  However, this is a great place for an article or series of articles on the adoption process, so, in seeming contradiction to what I just said, the answer could easily be, "Yes."  There are lots of folks on HP who write about personal experience and things they know.  Think of HP as a place for single articles that stand alone, whereas a "blog" is more continuous.

working