what do you do when, the life you live is not your own?

1. Destini.Wilson profile image53
    Destini.Wilsonposted 7 years ago

what do you do when, the life you live is not your own?

This past year, my life changed without me making the choice to change it....

2. keepitnatural profile image73
    keepitnaturalposted 7 years ago

I am of the belief that our circumstances do in fact come about because somewhere, even if this is deep in our subconcious mind, we have actually brought them about ourselves.
    Unfortunately when we find ourselves in such a position it can appear very difficult to pull ourselves out of.
    The fact is that the life you are living 'is your own' you just need to take a step back, remember who you are & realise that everything that happens to us, even if it does not appear so at the time, is in fact for our greater good! Keep that in mind & you will sort this out.
    I would recommend reading the following book:
    http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/097912 … 0979126339
    I found it to be very effective, very quickly.

3. Ri Masincupp profile image74
    Ri Masincuppposted 6 years ago

I think that when you realize the life you are living is not your own then it is very important to figure out who you are and what you want, then make a plan to work toward achieving what it is you want.  Knowing yourself is very important because knowing your own strengths and weaknesses will help in building a plan for yourself.  For example, if you know about yourself that you easily fall in love but you are not at a point in your life that you want that, then don't put yourself in that situation.

Things happen to us.  All the time.  The way to handle things that are thrown at us unexpectedly is to not blame ourselves for something that is out of our control, look at as many angles as possible to how this change is effecting you right now, figure a plan to handle what has happened, and step over the obstacle.  Don't let it control you.

working