What's a special family memory that you want to make sure you pass along to your

1. Ken R. Abell profile image82
    Ken R. Abellposted 7 years ago

What's a special family memory that you want to make sure you pass along to your children?

2. Powerful Pierre profile image79
    Powerful Pierreposted 7 years ago

It was passed onto me from my parents and was honored until they passed away, and I 've told my 4 adult kids many times my wishes. I want them to look after Me and their Mom (even thought we're divorced) until we pass away. All 4 constantly remind me of it too and I believe they will honor their parents til death. MY wife now, FloBe and I are doing this for her parents (both in their 80's) yet today. So I do practice what I preach, and pray my kids will do the same. GBU

3. Abecedarian profile image76
    Abecedarianposted 7 years ago

Our christmas story time.  We each take a turn reading a christmas story starting on Dec 1. On Christmas eve, my husband reads "Twas the night before Christmas". They grew up with this tradition and even though they are grown, they still try to make it home in time to do story night at least a couple of nights a week. I truely believe they will do this with their own children when they have them.

working