jump to last post 1-8 of 8 discussions (8 posts)

How do you show your love to the person that is most valuable to you?

1. jamesbrownbete profile image60
    jamesbrownbeteposted 7 years ago

How do you show your love to the person that is most valuable to you?

2. Nicole Winter profile image60
    Nicole Winterposted 7 years ago

You quit smoking for them wink  Seriously, though, you do things for yourself and them that will make your life better!

3. profile image0
    reeltaulkposted 7 years ago

By expressing yourself unconditionally.  Now I'm kind of tired of saying this word, maybe because it doesn't either exist or the thought that many people have no idea what it means sickens me when I think about it.  Just imagine how you would love to be loved, treated.... and when I say this I don't mean ego stroked or just self centered, thinking me me me.  Get rid of the hype and actually think about how you would unconditionally like someone to treat you and you in return will understand as well as be able to treat someone that is valuable to you.  It is the most innocent, passionate as well as magical experience that everyone wants, but has no idea or doesn't want to learn the idea on how to give.  Go figure whats new, people are amazing!

Vonda G. Nelson

4. Ojosunny2 profile image56
    Ojosunny2posted 7 years ago

Most women even love romance, from the innocent eyed teen, to the hooded-eyed feminist ... It is easy to be show creative ways to your girlfriend that you love her. ... can go out and buy but, spending time rather than money can prove to be more valuable. .... How a person falls in love with someone on the Internet ...

5. padmendra profile image45
    padmendraposted 7 years ago

Eyes are the main gate of showing your love by way of expression without words. Likings and dislikings are the most important issues in terms  of  evaluation of love for someone you love  who  is valuable to you.  A lot of ways are there to show your love but three main source like sacrifice, prioritize the needs and commitment will take the lead in any situation  and therefore these are the most valuable things which matters most important  to everyone.

6. etna5678 profile image80
    etna5678posted 7 years ago

By giving time and attention to the person and the relationship. Communicating your love and care in words and gestures. And above all being there for them and being receptive to their signals and sensitive to their needs. Love them the way THEY want to be loved. Not the way you would want to love or be loved.

7. jamesbrownbete profile image60
    jamesbrownbeteposted 7 years ago

I voted you all guys! Thanks for your opinions and I appreciate it much. Its noted! Well, any other ideas?

8. profile image51
    humorloverposted 7 years ago

By doing the best for her. Care for her likings, her interests and quitting the things she does like.

working