jump to last post 1-10 of 10 discussions (10 posts)

What would be your biggest fear as a parent?

1. Vishaaa profile image78
    Vishaaaposted 7 years ago

What would be your biggest fear as a parent?

2. DontWorryBeHappy profile image56
    DontWorryBeHappyposted 7 years ago

That my daughter's biological father would somehow get access to her and harm her or ruin all of the healthy/happy examples I've set for her in one fell-swoop by exposing her to the kind of person he is. I don't want her thinking that since he is half of her, it means she will have the same problems that he does or using it as an excuse to misbehave in the future.

3. Ludivine profile image60
    Ludivineposted 7 years ago

to have anything happen to my children such as illnesses, accidents, loss of sight...and even worst death.

4. Daffy Duck profile image60
    Daffy Duckposted 7 years ago

While i'm not a parent myself there is one fear I would have above all others.  Am I doing a good job bringing them up. If a parent does this well then the child will have a better chance in life making good, sensible decisions.  If they do that then they reduce their chances of getting hurt by others concerning criminal activity.

5. julie58 profile image60
    julie58posted 7 years ago

Losing them - that has to be the worst thing possible.

6. RealHousewife profile image78
    RealHousewifeposted 7 years ago

Not being a good enough parent.  I tend to second guess myself because I fear I've made the wrong decisions. 
    I think death is an obvious fear and I can't even think about that!

7. duffsmom profile image61
    duffsmomposted 7 years ago

My greatest fear when I was raising my children was them being taken, or kidnapped.  As a mother I worried about a lot things, illnesses, car accidents etc.--but the fact that some children are taken, frightened and alone--that scared me to death.

8. profile image0
    marellenposted 7 years ago

Losing my kids would be the biggest fear. I wouldn't be able to cope....

9. carolp profile image81
    carolpposted 7 years ago

My biggest fear is when something wrong happens when they are out of the house. When they meet bad people or be influenced doing bad things. The fear to loss them in any way...

10. minesgm profile image79
    minesgmposted 7 years ago

My fear is dying early and there is nobody to look after my baby.

working