jump to last post 1-7 of 7 discussions (7 posts)

What is your sweetest memory in your childhood?

1. Hui (蕙) profile image81
    Hui (蕙)posted 6 years ago

What is your sweetest memory in your childhood?

For how long we have not memorized those most beautiful days in our life?---To our springtime that will finally fade away...

2. KoffeeKlatch Gals profile image79
    KoffeeKlatch Galsposted 6 years ago

My sweetest memory of childhood is when I was at a convenience store and this boy had only enough money to buy 1 piece of candy and he gave it to me.

3. Julip Manor profile image67
    Julip Manorposted 6 years ago

I was invited to my grandmothers house by myself.  When I got there she had set up a center in each room of her house.  She had sewing in one room, finger painting in another and the let me cook some snacks.  It was awesome and I never forgot it.

4. SummerSurf profile image59
    SummerSurfposted 6 years ago

Many european road trips with my family...Great times!!

5. puddingicecream profile image74
    puddingicecreamposted 6 years ago

Mine is collecting stickers and old stamps with my grandparents.

6. danielleantosz profile image72
    danielleantoszposted 6 years ago

Its a bit silly i guess, but i remember being a child, probably around nine, and I fell asleep in the car on the way home from some where.  I woke up when my dad picked me up, but i pretended to be asleep as he carried me to bed and tucked me in. I just remember feeling so safe and loved.

7. La Papillon profile image72
    La Papillonposted 6 years ago

I have so many wonderful memories of my childhood.
    There are two which I'll briefly mention.
    Firstly, I loved sailing with my father in the yacht we built, watching the sea life under the boat scurry around and enjoying the ocean air..
    Secondly, I cherished the moments I used to swim with a seal off an island, regularly. I called him Sammy. He is a character in a children's book I have published.
    Cheers, Louise wink