jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

Im having colds.. have any suggestions?

1. iamsergell profile image59
    iamsergellposted 6 years ago

Im having colds.. have any suggestions?

2. profile image0
    Fiddlemanposted 6 years ago

Wash your hands often. Stay away from people who have colds. Take vitamin C and when shopping use the sanitary wipes provided by most grocery chains to rub down the cart.

3. sanathara profile image60
    sanatharaposted 6 years ago

For colds and coughs, my the best remedy is Turmeric Powder.I take the powder directly.But if you can't take it that way, mix it with honey.Take twice in a day.This should be taken on an empty stomach in the morning and last before going to bed.If you have already taken more allopathy medicines,you will have to keep patience for few days.But believe me it works like an antibiotic medicine.And your cold will go without any side effects of it.I prefer Ayurvedic Medicine over allopathy due to side effects of synthetic medicines.So,if you trust this try and see the benefit of this miraculous medicine.

4. jkselections profile image58
    jkselectionsposted 6 years ago

If you have had cold symptoms that don't seem to go away, maybe the symptoms are actually caused from allergies.  My daughter has seasonal allergies and with them gets a runny nose, coughing, headache, and her eyes are red and itchy.  Sometimes her eyes actually get glued shut from the draining.  When that happens we use a damp washcloth to clean the area so she can open her eyes.  To treat she has had allergy shots, and medications.